Cold weather can be tough on skin and cuticles. Making a homemade cuticle cream is a great way to bring moisture and health back to nails. It can also be used on hands, lips, or anywhere with dry spots.
2 tablespoons shea butter
1 teaspoon beeswax
1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- In small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax, and Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water
- Stir ingredients for 5–10 minutes until combined
Tip: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes
- Add essential oils and stir
- Pour into container and let harden 2–3 hours
- To use, just apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.